Saying Hi

Sorry but Unregistered Guests can read this forum if you want to post you must register. Thank You for your interest in the 16th ACCW.
Lurch

Re: Saying Hi

Post by Lurch » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:23 am

Hey there Bond and Silver,
Glad to see you're around and ready to Fly. It has been a long time. Hope to see you in the Air soon.

Bond

Post by Bond » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:43 am

I think I’m ready for some online action. Only thing really holding me back is HOTAS programming. I have my old SP3 falcon allied force profile, and it isn’t jiving with BMS. I’ve been working with it, with slow progress, trying to get everything at my finger tips.

Bond

Post by Bond » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:57 pm

Well I was working with my cougar today trying to get programmed and as I’m pulling on the stick, I hear a load pop, the gimbles inside snapped and broke. I’ve attempted to JB weld the broken piece. Waiting for it to dry to see if it holds under the spring force. Sucks, I had a sick feeling in my stomach when I saw the broken peice. I love my cougar!!!

Bond

Post by Bond » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:13 pm

Welll….

Not doing to well, because my gimbles broke on my cougar, I also lost the throttle because it has to hook up to the stick. I’m completely bummed over this. Really the only option is warthog.

Cyborg

Post by Cyborg » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:34 pm

That sucks!! A lot of the guys have the warthog and love it. Im going to ask Laser to send you the TS login info tonight. I have the IP but the password is saved on my TS and I can't remember what it is.

Im still using the original Saitek X55 Rhino for hotas. I will probably go with a Warthog or a Vipril setup if it ever dies.
I might try and fix up my Cougar as well. I have a lot of play on the stick and the throttle tension is completely gone plus the antenna pot is broke.

Cyborg

Post by Cyborg » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:38 pm

I sent you a PM with the TS info

Laser
Site Admin

Post by Laser » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:10 pm

Hey Bond.. it's good to hear from ya. Looks like the guys have you sorted, if you need any help w/ setting up the new HOTAS, I'll be glad to assist. :)
Looking forward to see you in TS.