About BMS Tacticals/Campaigns

Sorry but Unregistered Guests can read this forum if you want to post you must register. Thank You for your interest in the 16th ACCW.
Lurch

About BMS Tacticals/Campaigns

Post by Lurch » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:53 am

After the last opening night of the 16th Campaign, Laser, EazyE and I have kind of come to the conclusion that, if we are short on pilots, we should devote all personnel to the A-A portion of the Package and let the AI handle the A-G, at least until the skies are under control. As much as some prefer A-G, including myself, the first 5-6 missions just have too many enemy aircraft.

So, we can try that routine.

Also, The basic Falcon Night checklist is still up on the board somewhere. I would suggest printing it out. It will make Falcon Life a lot easier for all.

Lurch Out

Laser
Site Admin

Re: About BMS Tacticals/Campaigns

Post by Laser » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:38 pm

The only way to WIN any battle / campaign / war is to have "AIR SUPERIORIORTY", So you MUD MOVERS need to sharpen your A2A skills at least until we gain that EDGE. :cheesygrin:

showboat

Re: About BMS Tacticals/Campaigns

Post by showboat » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:46 pm

I prefer to use a combination of both Air to Air and attacks on the runways. Provide enough air support to allow the mud movers to hit the runways so the flights can't take off.