Howdy folks

Sorry but Unregistered Guests can read this forum if you want to post you must register. Thank You for your interest in the 16th ACCW.
Maggott

Howdy folks

Post by Maggott » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Hey everyone,

It's been quite some time since I dropped by the 16th. I'm glad to see my membership is still active. Brings a tear to me eyes.

I was going to change my handle from Maggott to Puckertoe but decided it'd be best just to stay who I am.

I'd like to start flying once again. I've got my pit set up under the stairs and my Cougar up and running. All new touch screens and Thrustmaster USB MFD thingys that glow green. Really neat. A wide screen TV, new Turtle Beach X-Something-or-other/Bangwow:TrulyNifty headphones w/mic and a TrackIR on the way. I guess that means I'm getting serious. One problem though; I'm going deaf and have a real hard time understanding people.

Is the 163rd Mad Boomers still active?

Do I need to do anything to reactive my tenure?

Thanks and hope everyone is doing ok.

-Maggott

Mojeaux

Re: Howdy folks

Post by Mojeaux » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Good times Maggott...welcome back Dude....

Laser
Site Admin

Re: Howdy folks

Post by Laser » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Hi Maggot, it's good to hear from you again! And yes I'm glad to say we still have a few BOOMERS around here. :)

To get back in the saddle, all you have to do is join us in TeamSpeak and fly! :cheesygrin:

I will send you a PM through this BBS with the password to sign in.

Welcome Back!