Headshed Meeting

POST ANY SCHEDULED EVENT HERE.
Laser
Site Admin

Headshed Meeting

Post by Laser » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:51 pm

Guys,
Yes you're not crazy, I'm posting a Headshed meeting. I know it's been a long time since we've had a Headshed meeting? A lot has happened over the past year and as a result I have not been as attentive to the Wing, Website and Membership as I would have liked to have been, I apologize for that. Since I'm finishing up on the majority of the work around here, I feel I can dedicate more time to the wing.

Now that we are heading into winter, which is usually our more active time of the year, I thought that I would call a meeting so we can put our heads together to discuss ways to possibly increase participation & membership.

Here is a tentative agenda:
1. Since there is a thread posted on the private forum asking about interest in possibly putting together a squadron to support the DCS's up and coming AV8B Harrier, we should discuss it as a group and decide if this is something that we would like to pursue..
2. Review the traditional 16th "Flight Nights". Are they OK as posted or should we move the times around, do we want to take away and/or add anything?
3. I'd like for everyone to be thinking about what they would like to see as new content for our Main (Home) Website. Do we want to maybe put up pages displaying our membership and squadrons (like we use to have), graphics updates, add a page for screenshot of the week and/or month etc.
4. Realistic & Structured or Relaxed Flying? Personally, I've been craving a little more realism when I fly.. I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same way but I would like to open the floor for discussion on this subject.
5. Open Forum to discuss anyone's thoughts, feeling and/or topics of interest.

DATE & TIME:
I was thinking this Sunday November 26th around 2000 hrs GMT / 1500 EST
Note, I know being a Holiday week-end and such short notice, some may not be able to attend, if this is the case please let me know, I will be glad to move it to the next Sunday Dec. 3rd. I would like to have max participation for this meeting if possible.

Cyborg

Re: Headshed Meeting

Post by Cyborg » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:22 am

Sunday would work for me.

Silver_Hawk

Post by Silver_Hawk » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Sunday should work for me as well

Wayc00lio

Post by Wayc00lio » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:33 pm

This works for me too!

16thScooter

Post by 16thScooter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:21 am

I missed out on the meeting. Had some house repairs I had to get done. I got the general idea from Pathfinder and Coolio. I also agree with the one month shake down. I will post AV-8B items in the DCS section of the forums.