Debrief 05/14/16:16th SC: CAS Kyejong'ni/Paech'on

POST YOUR AFTER ACTION REPORT (DEBRIEFING) FOR YOUR F4: BMS FLIGHTS.
Lurch

Debrief 05/14/16:16th SC: CAS Kyejong'ni/Paech'on

Post by Lurch » Sun May 15, 2016 9:55 am

This was a good mission statistically. Seven (7) AG and ten (10) AA Kills. But logistically, it was a Cluster. Some had connection issues and had to back out of the Sim and rejoin at the worst times. Some had incorrect steerpoints in HSD, Comms problems from not re-starting IVC after several Falcon re-starts.

As we speak, Showboat is having an Aim9us-rectaloptomy, as someone on "OUR" side shot him down from behind, without so much as a "Bend Over". Hmmm, I wonder who it was?

Anyway, Android had several system freezes, the last being just before touchdown, which ended badly.

Besides all of that, Stud and Viper Flights were able to dispense AG Ordinance. The Package got jumped by flights of Mig-21's, 23's and 29's, so there were missles flying everywhere. Mojo was engaged with a Mig, but had run out of missles. He had to take it out with guns.

Brief.jpg

Brief Map Stud.jpg

Brief Map Viper.jpg

Brief Map Weasel.jpg

Mega Taxi.jpg

Laser Form2.jpg

DeBrief.jpg
DeBrief.jpg (180.67 KiB) Viewed 4159 times

Mojeaux

Re: Debrief 05/14/16:16th SC: CAS Kyejong'ni/Paech'on

Post by Mojeaux » Sun May 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Showboat.jpg
Showboat looks alot like a Mig 21 Pic
As we speak Showboat is having a Aim9us-rectaloptomy, as someone on "OUR" side shot him down from behind, without so much as a "Bend Over". Hmmm, I wonder who it was?

While I can neither comfirm nor deny;

This may or may not have been totally my fault!

I was just flying along minding my own business ( No input from Stud 1-2 AKA "Flight lead") soly protecting the entire flight! When all of a sudden, "4 ship flight Mig 23's danger close". With little to no time to call targets, I was able to identify and kill two Mig-23's at a head on pass. not knowing that "Showboat " was in the fray of this set of mig 23's I turnd hard to the left in a pierrot maneuver I brought up the horizon and there, what appeared to be a mig 23 in the place where I had anticapated it, was UNBEKNOWNST was "Showboat"...I took the shot! The Aim9us-rectal found it's mark, well lets just say there was a intercource! After that incursion I was surrounded by migs still now alone with my flight lead has left me alone because he manage to get himself shot! I found my self in a turning fight with Mig 21's and no missiles left to do battle! I called for help to Stud 1-4, he was just to far away to help! Going to guns I fired three times on the Mig 21 hitting him on the 4th volley! I survived flying through the fire ball of debris, flying back to base on fumes..IN FORMATION! Just to be Court martialed and KICKED OUT OF THE AIR FORCE! "I said I was SORRY" hehehe.. You be the judge and help determine my guilt!

Wayc00lio

Post by Wayc00lio » Sun May 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Well done for surviving soldier. Get your kit ready, you will be marched out and shot at dawn.

RIP - thank you for your service............

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Laser
Site Admin

Post by Laser » Sun May 15, 2016 10:20 pm

LOL.. too Funny..

Mo you can be my wingman anytime!! :)

widowmakr

Post by widowmakr » Mon May 16, 2016 7:39 pm

In Mojo's defense Showboat was flight lead and never called out that he was in the fray! And we all know AIM-9's are heat seekers so of course he's gonna take it up the tailpipe. I know I've put one up Mojo's tailpipe before LOL Wait did I say that out loud?! Sorry Mojo your on your own! Look em in the eye when your in front of the firing squad!

Mojeaux

Post by Mojeaux » Wed May 18, 2016 5:58 pm

WIDOW......thats just WRONG! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h0bRKUpPW4&feature=youtu.be

It was like this...